- Workout Date - 04/17/2017
- Q In Charge - T-bag
- The PAX - Taylor Swift, Shiner, Tiny Dancer (WB), Brown Shorts, Carl’s Jr, Boomhauer, Keystone, Missing, Guard Shack, Redwire (WD), Kegel, Gluten, Stem Cell, Duplo, T-bag
- AO -
It was nice to see a bigger PAX this morning at #Powderkeg. 15 men decided that it’s not too late to get in shape for summertime while enjoying good fellowship. Here’s what went down:
- SSH IC x 25
- Windmill IC x 10
Mosey to the block pile. Everyone grab a coupon.
- Block curls – x10 OYO
- Tricep Extensions – x10 OYO
- Overhead Press – x10 OYO
- Upright Rows – x10 OYO
- Rinse and Repeat
Mosey to the shelter for 7’s (pullups & Dips)
Mosey to the front of the Church for some MARY
- American Hammer
- Freddy Mercurys
Mosey to the front corner of the Church. Time for a modified Old Glory (AKA “Older Glory)
- Run 2 laps around the church.
- Continue running around the church but at first corner do 10 burpees. At the 2nd corner do 10 Plank Jacks. At the 3rd corner do 10 Squats. At the 4th corner do 10 Big boy Sit-ups. Continue this until time is up.
- F3 Family Picnic – Marathon Church – 22-April – 2:30ish in the afternoon.
- HOG day – May 6th – Jones Gap – See Boomhauer for more info. Clown car from Powerkeg
- Flight for the Fight – May20th http://www.flightforthefight.com/ (use F3NS for $5 discount) See Gluten for more info.
- Swamp Rabbit 5K – May 5th – https://www.ghs.org/events/swamprabbit5k/
- Tiny Dancer mission trip to the Bahamas (Eleuthera)
- T-Bags Sister – battling Cancer
- Family of the officer in Spartanburg that passed away
- Noah Vollmar recovering from Surgery
- Gluten’s Mother in-law recovering from a fall