- Workout Date - 09/23/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
4 PAX rolled into THE Main Thang for one true and serious beatdown!
- SSH x 35
- IW x 30
Mosey 25 ft for more Warm-Up
- Flutters x 30
- LBCs x 20
Partner up for Joe Hendricks #1 x 10.
- This movement involves two-legged jumping over your planking partner and then backward crawling underneath them. Don’t touch my Justifier!
Mosey to the parking Garage steps
- North Cack-o-lacky Railroad followed by a South Cack-o-lacky Subway (Instead of Bunny Hopping over, we backward crawled under each planking PAX. Watch those Justifiers!)
Mosey back to the Main Steps for Joe Hendricks #2
- Here, we backward crawl up four sets of steps (SM, MD, LG, XL). Smoke Boots! It IS as hard as it looks!
- Now to the triple steps for 10 sets of JH #2.
Back to the SM, MD, LG, XL steps for forward Bear Crawls up each. At he top of the XL set, Mountain Climbers x 10 (4C). Repeato except JH #2 on the last XL set!
Peoples chair for 30, 45, & 60 seconds with 10 (4C) MCs in between.
Okay, 5 more!
6 MOM (Led by Barbara)
- LBCs x 20
- Bicycles x 20
- Flutters x 15
- Well, both types of Joe Hendricks (named for a guy in Denver that has over 6000 followers and leads free workouts at Red Rocks Canyon and does both of these crazty moves) are for REAL!
- Event reminders: Mud Endeavor this Saturday (Anderson), Warrior Dash on June 1 in Huntersville, NC, BRR on Sept 6-7, and the APEX Games at Fluor Field on Sept 24
- Good MOM Q by Barbara this am. He plans do do Full Q with KBs and DBs next Wednesday.
- HDHH (2nd F) today at Carolina Ale House on Woodruff, 5:15