- Workout Date - 05/14/2019
- Q In Charge - RoadTrip
- The PAX - Peek-A-Boo, Cockpit, Cheese Steak (RR), The Commodore, (RR), Church Lady (R), G-Lover (Glover), Rasheed Wallace, Twin Peaks, Padre, Mint, Pine, The Whisper-er (R), Punch List, RT
- AO - Pitchfork
14 Egyptologists descended upon the Pitchfork Pyramid Gardens prior to the tardy bell for some mid east Social Studies extra credit. Other regional PAX hit the Golden Strip Sleezy for a Slow n’ Easy while Church Lady beat the alarm clock and came in slow and low like a Ford Tempo to partake in his own jumping jack challenge.
MISSION & DISCLAIMER – just like riding a bike
CONDITIONS – 48 degrees and unseasonable light and breezy, kind of LOB’s Ranger panties.
- SSH x 19 IC with speed reps for Church…next position….err exercise
- Windmill x 22 IC
All this in remembrance of 1922…the year that gave us Bea Author and Betty White you horny bastards. Grab your s*#t and mosey to the block pile for a coupon and not those 1/2 off blocks offered by Whisper.
That’s because in order to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom, but at least there are the melodies of some of the best One-Hit Wonders that had Rasheed and G-Love ready to breakdance on an old refrigerator box…and they say he’s just a friend, cause baby you…you got what I need. But enough of that, time to ascend the Pyramid of Pain which Pine Tar immediately recognized from a FiA tweet.
- 1st Tier – 30 reps of Hand Release Merkins, Curls, Dips, Overhead Presses, Dry Docks – 1 lap
- 2nd Tier – 35 reps of Crunches, American Hammers, Revers Crunches, V ups – 2 laps
- 3rd Tier – 40 reps of Squats, Straight Leg Dead Lift, Lunges (ea leg) – 3 laps
Urban has left the conversation
- 4th Tier – 45 reps of Calf Raises, Monkey Humpers – 4 laps
- 5th Tier – Good news is there is only one round left, the bad news is it involves 50 reps of Burpees – 5 laps
Return the blocks and Return to the Flags before you turn Japanese. (soo racist)
- 25 MAY – W.A.R. Fund 5k
- Ville to Ville 2020 (light snickers, not those kind of snickers #TeamDessert)
- Cheese Steak reminded all PAX of the location of the Firehouse (not the one with the sandwiches #TeamDessert) in case he or The Commodore needs a ride there.
- Pitchfork needs Qs – Sign up you mother fu…….
- Cheese Steak also reminded the PAX (particularly Peek-A-Boo) to update their information in the F3 app so he can show up at your house in spandex and a swim cap and put you in the sleeper. Night, night Peek-A-Boo.
- Urban has not been seen since the P200, Pet Stain might be dead and all Cash Machines are out of order
PRAYERS / PRAISES
- Whisper’s friend, Randy’s upcoming prostate biopsy
- It was observed that an RT Q always brings out The Commodore. He has since been promoted to Rear Admiral of the RT Navy.
- It was observed that an RT Q also freezes up an ATM despite being in the comfy confines of a cocoon of blanket burritos.
- It was also observed that Whisper is still carrying around 1/2 off coupons in the Whisper Hutmobile…which probably has absolutely nothing to do with those squeaky wheels.
- Two of Hearts – Stacey Q
- I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred
- Just A Friend – Biz Markie
- Somebody’s Watching Me – Rockwell
- Rico Suave – Gerardo
- One Night in Bangkok – Murray Head
- Safety Dance – Men Without Hats
- Turning Japanese – The Vapors
- Too Shy – Kajagoogoo
- Whip It – Devo
- Cars – Gary Newman
- Blinded By The Light –
- She Blinded Me With Science – Thomas Dolby
My Pleasure, SYITG,