- Workout Date - 01/21/2016
- Q In Charge - T-bag
- The PAX - Stem Cell, Brown Shorts, Inspector Gadget, Whoopee, 12th Man, Red Wire, Taylor Swift, Tiny Dancer, Carl's Jr. Keystone, Seal, Padre, Gage, Boomhauer, Florider, Mr. Burns, Whittle, T-bag
- AO -
18 men showed up to #powderkeg in 27 degree weather to see what yours truly had in store for the brisk morning beat down. The ground was wet from the rain the night before and some icy spots were scattered over the pavement. A brief warning was given by Brown Shorts to avoid the ICE ICE BABY if and when we moseyed. Here is what went down:
The warm up:
- SSH x 20 (IC)
- IW x 20 (IC)
- Windmill x 20 (IC)
The Main Thing
Mosey to the block pile. Everyone get a small (Quaker donated) block. The idea here is less weight, more reps.
- Sevens – full curl and overhead triceps
- Sevens – Overhead shoulder press and upright rows.
- Rinse and Repeat
Mosey over to the front of the church for DORA 1-2-3-4
- 100 burpees
- 200 single count lunges
- 300 squats
- 400 LBC’s
Time is up.
My voice recorder quit working after name-o-rama so I will hit a few highlights that I can remember for prayer requests.
- Quickie’s Son needs prayer
- Multiple members of the PAX have parents/grandparents that are not in the best of health and need prayer.