- Workout Date - 03/06/2015
- Q In Charge - Alfred
- The PAX - Cockroach, Grr, Wally, Erector, Oui Oui, Wilson (WD), Alejandro (WB), Alfred
- AO -
Conditions: 31 Degrees & Wind (Big change from our 60 degree workout yesterday)
A record breaking 8 PAX rolled up to Greer Memorial to tackle some hills. YHC was astonished to see such a large group when rolling up 1 minute to launch.
Run a mile from GMH through the wooded trail & Brushy Meadows arriving at Henderson Gap Road.
Mosey to the base of the valley that is Henderson Gap Road. Everyone regroups as Ererctor straps on Alejandro’s headlamp. Run to the crest of Henderson Gap towards Hammett Bridge. Mosey back down. Run to the crest towards Brushy Creek. Rinse & Repeat. #mumblechatter
We tackle two more hills inside Carmen Glen before heading back to the cars at GMH.
Total: 3.9 miles & 447 feet of elevation gain.
It was awesome to see so many guys turn up for #Hank this morning. This hill running thing may catch on after all. There was a lot of #mumblechatter this morning. I especially remember Grrr saying “This sucks, but I need it.” Glad you all came out to suffer with me. As #BRR approaches, this will turn out to be great conditioning for the race. You won’t regret running the hills now.
Major #TClaps to Alejandro and Wilson. Each of them have posted 3 times this week, and they were FNGs Monday at #TheBurbs. Both guys are also planning on posting at #TheStation tomorrow as well.
Prayers & Announcements
– Prayer & Praise for Erector’s Godfather with shrinking cancer.
– Erector is running the BRR! TClaps. He’s planning on making his body a place where cancer can’t survive.
– Praise for Lizard Lick. He found out they are having a little girl. Congratulations!