- Workout Date - 11/06/2015
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act
- The PAX - ATM, Tedediah, IceMan, Affordable Care Act (YHC), Third Base, Homeward Bound, Dr. Phil, Whisper, Look Out Below, Sammy, Sensai, Patch Adams
- AO -
Conditions: Where are we, London? This is ridiculous. Atleast it was warm enough to invoke my 60 degree rule. Thanks, @ATM, for joining me in the tanktop club this morning. Guns are looking dope, BTW.
A dozen PAX saw that there was an SEC football game on last night, then realized it was Mississippi State vs. Missouri in an absolute downpour and decided they’d rather watch former Missouri linebackers celebrate getting the call in the last round of the NFL draft. They were able to get their beauty rest and avoided the sack. Here’s how some other PAX avoided the sack….
I’m sorry…. that never gets old, though. I’m 12.
SSH X 25
Elbow Plank Jacks X 25
Snow Angels X 25
Manholes X 25 Note: “I was reading Men’s Health the other day” never precedes something enjoyable with 12 F3 men at 5:30 in the morning. Ryan Reynolds apparently likes to do his ab work first. Let’s see how it goes.
15 Man Makers OYO (annnnd mumble chatter is off to a good start)
The Thang – Pitchfork Pyramids (X10, X15, X20, X15, X10) performed on the basketball court. Excercise #1 is done on one sideline, #2 is done across the court to the other sideline (Note: luckily for me, #2 was done on the way to Pitchfork in an emergency stop at QT), #3 is done on the other sideline and #2 is done to get back to the starting position.
Thrusters/Skip Jumps/Big Boy Situps
Back Flies/ sprinter chops/Maktars
After smoking the PAX in the second straight Pyramid, @Iceman leads the finishing PAX in an impromptu Mary, obviously bored with the proceedings. NOTE: @Iceman borrowed his weights from @PatchAdams. It was later confirmed @PatchAdams got those weights from his son’s Happy Meal.
Curls/Lunge Walk/Sumo Get Ups
We had to cut Pyramid #3 short due to time constraints. It’s November, and Les Mile’s clock management is in full effect.
- Two big events next Saturday! Please get to one of them if you can. 1) HOPE Relay next Saturday 11/14 @8:40a.m. Salvation Army Kroc Center Downtown Greenville. Contact @ 2) Nepal – Sherpa – ACTA Brick Run Greenville, SC 10:00 a.m. – 5k raise money for kids in Nepal and ministry there.
- November 19th, Toys for Tots workout. Bring unwrapped toy to Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Christmas party tentatively scheduled for 12/12.
- @Iceman’s sister
- @HomewardBound’s boss
- @Hulksmash’s brother
- @Whisper’s dad
Great work today, gentlemen. Enjoyed sharing the gloom with all of you. I think we have a great core group out here. Let’s think about taking it to the next level. Let’s break through the plateaus in each F. Set a fitness goal, invite some FNGs, and continue to search opportunities to take this revitalized energy and spirit into our community. Men, if I’m up at 5:30, either I diaper is getting changed or I am. Who’s with me?
Affordable Care Act