- Workout Date - 09/08/2016
- Q In Charge - The Tickler
- The PAX - Floppy Disk, Sushi, Double Check, Fred, Obama, Nippler, 1D, Padre, Church Lady, FNG Randy (Pongo the Dalmatian), Bambi, Commodore, Gymboree, The Tickler (Q)
- AO -
14 strong at the Golden Strip with one FNG (Randy aka. Pongo the Dalmatian http://jadensadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Pongo)!
We ALL resisted the urge and enjoyed the perfect gloom for a constant moving beatdown!
- SSH x 25 IC
- IW x 25 IC
Broke up into 4 teams and did 4 exercises in stations…
- 10 burpees
- 20 merkins
- 30 squats
- 40 LBCs
Mosey to playground
- 10 pull-ups
- 20 merkins
- 30 lunges
- 40 bicycles
Mosey to garden of pain
- 10 derkins
- 20 box jumps
- 30 dips
- 40 flutters
Mosey to figure 8
- 10 up the hill merkin down merkin
- 20 squat curl presses
- 30 mountain climbers
- 40 shoulder touches
- 10 big boy sit-ups
- 20 American hammers
- 30 rosalitas
- 40 swimmers
Another heavy day in the COT – lots of prayers needed for the following:
- @Pongo welcomed Randy (a firefighter) to the Circle. Thus the name Pongo (think 101 Dalmatians)
- @1D shameless plug for Dine Out for Mom, October 28th
- @Commodore‘s dad (Michael) starting treatments for bladder cancer
- @Padre’s mother in law (Phyllis) health issues
- @ChurchLady’s friend Scott Glen is out of the hospital – Praise!
- @ChurchLady‘s friend Jim Seward going through pancreatic cancer
- @Detox’s step dad killed himself. Big prayers for the family and Sushi’s family!
- @Spicolli is really struggling with manic paranoia because of his pain meds from cancer. Pray for him!
- @Doublecheck is back out and posting! Praise that the chiro doctor has him active again!