- Workout Date - 03/23/2016
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act
- The PAX - Clip-On, Double Windsor, Earthmover, Inspector Gadget, Caviar, Bondo, Affordable Care Act, Caliendo, Footloose (Kotters!!!!)
- AO -
9 PAX knew they had one more day to wait until March Madness started up again… one more day to gear up for endless commercials featuring Spike Lee and Charles Barkley in neon yellow gear. Rather than filling out a “second chance” bracket (which is frankly unAmerican), they set their alarm to “Kick the Rooster in the Arse” mode this morning. Speaking of “Rosster”, I heard @Iceman dropped by last week. Glad I dodged that bullet. Now let’s unlearn these PAX from all the awful stuff he taught ’em.
Conditions: 46 degrees and certain the wind would give us 50 extra burpees before it was all said and done. Did that stop us from planting two flags at the best coffeeteria in Swamp Rabbit? Nope.
- SSH x 39 (IC)
- Imperial Walker x 25 (IC)
- Merkins x 15 (IC…. so 30 merkins)
- Elevens – Start with one StarJack at the bottom of the Gideon’s parking lot and 10 Air Humpers (four count) at the top so all the cars on Pendleton can wonder what they’re missing.
- ACA’s Circuit of Fun – 8 stations (2 battleropes, 2 goblet squats with bricks, 2 merkins, 1 BB situps, and 1 seal jacks with bricks) rotated each time the runner (9th PAX) would make a full circle around the unemployment building.
- Hill Walk and Dan Taylors (x4) – PAX locked arms and walked backwards up the hill, bookending a round of Dan Taylors.
- Newton’s Cradle x 20 (IC)
- X’s and O’s
- LBCs x 25 (IC)
- @Footloose is back with a vengeance! His preblast on the HOG day efforts says it all. Let’s get some HCs with your 2.0s before April 6th and get some sweet T’s. Great cause, great event, great chance for all three Fs!
- Our own @Caviar is hosting the Village Pillage tomorrow night. Go check it out and support a true #HIM.
- Mud Run registration!!! Race is April 30th and @Bondo is planning a course record.
- Speaking of @Bondo, my man has trimmed almost my 4 year old (35 lbs) in 2016 alone. Great job!
- Good Friday Q at #Pitchfork. @ATM and some lunatic will be your co-QICs. Bring weights, but don’t let that deter you. Looking at my #Weinke, there’s little need for them (#begging4comments).
- Prayers for Walker, @NailPop, and @NailPop’s M. #WalkerStrong
- #Mumblechatter started early with the not only the choice of first warmup exercise, but the amount of reps. As always, please fill out my Q survey to let your complaints be heard. #causeicare
- I quickly realized I should have asked @Earthmover for his jumprope as a station in the circuit just to watch @Clip-On have a go at it again. #MissedOpportunity
- @Caviar obviously thought the #mumblechatter was slow when he explained how he was having a hard time getting his hand around the firehose. #thatworked
- The hill walk was nothing compared to #GoldenStrip. In fact, I audibled to #AlGore the second climb.
- Honored to have @Footloose come out and join us …. that is until we found out it was only because he needed the power cord for his griddle he left back in December. #brosB4flapjacks
Always a pleasure!