- Workout Date - 04/21/2016
- Q In Charge - Floppy Disc
- The PAX - Pet Stain, Puma, Lite Brite, Look Out Below, Name Your Own Price Tool, The Commodore (Respect, WD), Gymboree (Respect), Soccer Mom, Lotus (Hate, WB), Squid, Floppy Disc (YHC)
- AO -
You know, when you have an Achilles Tendon that starts causing YHC problems, you look for workouts that won’t hurt your heel. When word was sent there was a Q needed for #ToT, YHC jumped on the opportunity, or just walked over to it gingerly, as my heel allowed.
After a nice 3 mile rucking warmup with @Puma and @LookOutBelow, here is what went down.
- SSH x25 IC
- Long mosey to the brickpile to make sure everything is nice and loose.
FLORA (aka Floppy Disc’s Lazy Dora w/ coupons)
After arriving at our favorite parking lot across from the coupon station, all with coupons in tow, pax were instructed to partner up for a Flora 1-2-3. Here’s how it goes:
100 decline merkins
- P1 starts derkins, feet on the coupon, up to 10
- P2 planks through 10 derkins, and then flapjack w/ partner
- Rinse and repeat
200 Big BoySit Ups w/ coupon
- P1 starts BBSU holding coupon, up to 20
- P2 holds coupon above chest, and legs 6″ off ground through 20 BBSU, then flapjacks w/ partner
- Rinse and repeat
300 Goblet Squats w/ coupon
- P1 starts goblet squats, up to 25
- P2 holds coupon in Al Gore position through 25 squats, then flapjacks w/ partner
- rinse and repeat
Slow lap around the islands to work out the legs while the 6 was finishing, and then everyone joins in for the last 25 squats IC.
Still had some time, so let’s go for:
- 10 Freddy Mercury at the close island in the parking lot
- Run to the covered awning
- 1 Merkin
- Rinse and Repeat, dropping a round of Freddy Mercury, add a Merkin
5 mins to go, so return the coupons, mosey back to the flag
Flutters for a minute
- Annc – Touch base w/ Footloose (@msycreek on twitter) to sign up for #HandsOnGreenville – work day 4/30, working with @HomesofHope
- Prayers –
- Prayers for @NailPop and family – #WalkerStrong – Walker went to be home with Jesus yesterday
- Prayers for @OfficerPoncharello – 2.0 having tonsils removed this AM
- Prayers for @ATM – Wisdom Tooth recovery
@LiteBrite took us out in prayer
This workout is harder than it sounds on paper- the coupons get heavier the longer you go, I promise! We started with 25 lbs coupons, and I’m pretty sure when we put them back in the stack, they weighed about 70 lbs a piece.
TClaps to @LookOutBelow for wearing the weight vest for the whole post – gotta be brutal brother!
TClaps as well to @LiteBrite, @LookOutBelow, and @Puma for pacing the group on the Elevens
Great work gents! I wouldn’t be out there without all of you to keep me coming back.