- Workout Date - 10/05/2022
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
7 posted for a short-notice, impromptu smack down in the morning gloom!
- IW x 20
- SSH x 30
- Bicycles x 20
Mosey to Falls Park
- Sprint across Liberty Bridge, mosey back
- Down the steps to “The Hill” for Pain Stations. Bear Crawl the hill, Swipers x 5 at the bottom. Repeat Twice more. Smoke!
- Head back up the stairs to the circle for Stupid Ring Run (Each PAX holds 6″ while each guy takes turns running around the circle)
- Back up to Main St.
Mosey down to the River for:
- Joe Hendricks #2 x 3
Mosey over Bridge to the Amphitheater for Pain Stations x 3 (3 Sets)
- Decline Side Plank Walk
- South Cack-o-Lacky Subway (3rd set done on the CONCRETE stage)
- Encore Stage performance of The Dragon Walk
Partner Up! for Joe Hendricks #1 x 5. Flapjack
- Circuit sets of 8 count flutter, bicycles, dolly’s, LBCs, and Rosalitas x 6
- It is pretty clear that The Peace Center is THE BOMB!
- 7 PAX is impressive for an impromptu, unscheduled workout, especially after 13 posted yesterday.
- The goal was to smoke everyone and I think mission accomplished
- We continue to EH guys for the BRR. We need checks ASAP as rosters are due in early August.