- Workout Date - 01/07/2016
- Q In Charge - Carl's Jr
- The PAX - Keystone, Tiny Dancer, Taylor Swift, Gluten, Seal, Brown Shorts, 12th Man, Stem Cell, Don Ho, Red Wire, Missing, Lake Effect, Whoopee, Padre, Boomhauer
- AO -
16 F3 brothers gathered in the Gloom for YHC’s first Q at the Powderkeg. Here’s what went down:
- SSH x 20 IC
- IW x 20 IC During this, we get the first flyover(and it was low), which at the Keg means…..
- Burpees x 10 OYO
Short Mosey up to the corner of the church for 1 Burpee. Continued this Mosey/Burpee routine and counting up on the Burpees by one on each cycle. Continued this until we got to 8 and we were on our way to 10, but boredom set in among the PAX and disparaging remarks were made about YHC’s lack of imagination. Can’t have that, so it’s time for……
Dora 1,2,3 with 100 Merkins, 200 Squats, and 300 LBCs. During this, we had our second flyover! 10 more Burpees OYO. Now we’re talking!! Mosey up to the block pile for…..
21 Guns with a block of your choosing, followed by Lion Kings x 10. Rinse and repeat, except for 5 Lion Kings. But wait, there’s more! We get our third flyover and 10 more Burpees! We’re up to 66 for you folks keeping score at home. Mosey back to the SF for…….
- Ring of Fire, 10 Merkins/Plank going two directions for speed.
- Dolly x 10 IC
- Freddy Mercury x 10 IC
- Rosalita x 15 or so IC until time was up.
- Padre Convergence at Star Command Jan. 23. Clown cars leaving 6AM.
- Drifter 6K Feb. 6.
- Clemson Launch scheduled for Feb. 13. Bowman Field, names/email addresses to Gluten.
- Gluten’s Mom and DHEC audit at work.
- Boomhauer and Seal at the Harbison 50K Saturday.
- Padre’s brother-in law Gary. Terminal cancer, stage 4 and family situation.
- Job situation for Stem Cell.
- Praise for Ford Sweeney’s ( friend of Tiny Dancer ) situation. Not sure I have the correct spelling here, but his situation has improved.
- Extended friend of Taylor Swift, firework accident with burns, hand damage.
- Seal is having shoulder surgery on Jan 29.