- Workout Date - 10/03/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
PAX PROPTER VIM (PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH)- May we always remember what it means and where it came from. No matter what happens, Spicoli’s legacy within F3SwampRabbit is cemented!
22 brave and faithful made their way to Legacy and posted around two SFs, although they were hard to find in the true morning gloom #foggy
- SSH x 23
- IW x 23 (real original number – the date!)
THE BODY OF WORK:
Grab all 5 sandbags and mosey down to the pond. This is gonna SUCK! Form two lines and while carrying the sandbags, Rodeo Clowns around the pond in pairs. Run until ALL PAX have run. OMG, this harder than it looks #thedistanceisdeceiving. Thanks EARP for introducing this #crowdpleaser. We stopped twice to do burpees and allow the group to catch up. We now have a funny way of recovering. We ended up running 1.5 miles while looping.
SpongeBob, 10 count…..Forget it. Mosey up the steps to the Hill for:
Bent Ladder to 7:
- Run up
- 4C Carolina Dry Docks at the top
- Dragon walk down (audible….get down any way that you can….#smoked)
- Plank when done……5 Burpees OYO
Mosey to the flags and circle up for Filthy 50 (inspired by Spicoli). As a reminder, this is 50 reps of each exercise x 10 #500reps. All but the Burpees done in cadence
- Air Squats
- 4C LBCs
- 4C Flutters
- Ins and Outs
- 4C BackScratchers
- 4C SSH
- 4C IW
- 2C Dollys
- Burpees OYO
YHC was cooked at this point! Last two guys bring the flags
COT & BOM
- Great to have Today and his BIL (FNG-From GVegas…We will name on next visit)
- Great to have Woody from Cola #niceblueshirt
- Strong work by FNG Pre (11 yo)
- Spicoli and his fight inspired everyone today, especially YHC.
- Turkey Day Convergence is Thursday, 7am, Lake Conestee Nature Park
- MOAB is in two locations on Monday. Lake Conestee (IceMan Q) and The Kroc Center (EC Q). 5:30am start. Bundle up Boys!
- Sign up for Murdock’s “Equally Yoked” Marriage Workshop, culminating with Couples Spartan Race on March 22 in Charlotte, US Whitewater Center.
- MarthaThon is this Wednesday at 2pm, CESA Complex on Anderson Ridge Rd.