- Workout Date - 10/20/2014
- Q In Charge - Amelia
- The PAX - Vanilla Ice, Stewart Smally, Slap Chop, Billy Jean, Playdough, Martina, Zip It, 00, Aaaaarnald, Blue Hawaii, No Strings Attached, Erector, Bartman, Oui Oui, Radar, Amelia
- AO -
16 Pax came out to Field Day at the Burbs, where the fun in the gloom included Slaying the Beast, Scull-crushing 11’s, a double shot of Joe Hendrix and a Relay Race of course…
SSH x 15 IC
IW x 15 IC
Mtn. Climbers x 20 OYO
Burpees x 10 OYO
Mosey single file to the opposite side of the church. (Note: Some Pax perhaps questioned the necessity of the single file mosey. The single file mosey allows the Pax to count off on the way to the next exercise, therefore allowing more time for infliction of Pain. In this case the Q needed the Pax count in order to see how many we had for the upcoming relay race.)
Slay the Beast:
2 x Rounds of Slaying the Beast around the church and back. 7 reps at each of the 3 corners, then turn around and go back.
Round 1 – Merkins
Round 2 – Perfect Squats
*T-claps to Slap Chop for bustin it on these.
Mosey single file down to the bottom of the church. Again the single file mosey was used to instruct the pax on the upcoming pain stations without having to stand around.
Group 1 – Joe Hendrix up the stairs x 2
Group 2 – People’s Chair
Group 3 – Derkins (AMRAP), then Dips (AMRAP)
Divided up into 4 groups of 4 for a relay race from 1st speed bump to 2nd and back (~100 ft each way). All pax started in plank position. Upon the starting whistle, the first in line from each team busted out 10 merkins then sprinted down to the 2nd bump and back. Then the second in line, then third, etc. Once the runner got back from the first sprint, he would assume a table top or crab walk position. The second round was done the same way except 10 LBC’s were done instead of merkins. The third and final round was a repeat of the first round. There was a lot of great effort put forth during the relay and seemed to be enjoyed by all Pax. It was a photo finish between teams 1 and 3, too close to call…
Wosey down the short hill to the Great Wall of Pain for 11’s of Scull Crushers and Dips. There was a lot of #mummblechatter going on regarding the scull crushers that let YHC know this was a good one.
Mosey back of the hill for Mary.
6 Minutes of Mary:
Butterfly Sit Ups x 16 IC
Flutters x 20 IC
Rosalitas x 15 IC
Russian Twists x 20 IC
Plank-O-Rama led by Bartman
– Movember – Consider participating in Movember with the F3 Swamp Rabbit Pax. Proceeds go to cancer research. Sign up online at US-movember.com.
– Pray for Erector’s godfather who has lung cancer.
– F3 Party (11/1). Sign up on F3nation.com. Adults $5.
– Playdough’s VQ at the Station tomorrow (10/21)
– The Valley Bible study – Wednesdays at 11:45am outside of Tupelo Honey. Currently going through Romans. #3rdF
Thanks to all the PAX who came out and got stronger today.