- Workout Date - 09/20/2016
- Q In Charge - Mint Julep
- The PAX - Hulk Smash (Respect), Road Trip, Urban, ATM, Deflated (Respect), Bambi, Celion Dion, Schrute, Pine Tar, Dr. Phil, Whisper (Respect), Johnny 5, Sammy, YHC
- AO -
YHC had been thinking about ciabatta and sprints for a while so today seemed like as good of a day as any to try it out. Also wanted to get personal with some Phil Collins…more on that later.
SSH x 20
Monkey Humpers x 20
Mosey to Speedway and get some blocks
1. Ciabatta #1 – 40 sec on/20 sec off – 3 rounds of 2 exercises
_a. Exercise 1 – Squat jumps (mucho mumblechatter)
_b. Exercise 2 – Back row with block
2. Sprints – after Ciabatta #1 – sprints on straight a ways/walk curves…
YHC had mini cones laid out but between the darkness and tears from Bambi
making fun of YHC’s FIA cones they were tough to spot
_a. 2 laps around the track, 4 sprints total
3. Ciabatta #2 – 40 sec on/20 sec off – 3 rounds of 2 exercises
_a. Exercise 1 – Block press
_b. Exercise 2 – Superman hold
4. Sprints – 2 laps round, 4 sprints total
5. Ciabatta #3 – 40 sec on/20 sec off – 3 rounds of 2 exercises
_a. Exercise #1 – T merkins (merkin to a 1 arm hold on each side)
_b. Exercise #2 – Fast feet on blocks
6. Sprints – 2 laps around, 4 sprints total
Blocks up, grab FIA cones, Mosey back to front lot
YHC saw something on Exicon that intrigued him…In the Plank Tonight…basically plank it up to the Phil Collins mega hit “In the Air Tonight”. Let’s give it a shot!!!
After 2 minutes of slow jam and ridicule from Bambi (more tears) YHC decided to stop the non-sense and move on. YHC needs to work on a Renegade version of the song for next Q!!!
Flutters x 25
Announcements…F3 golf 10/20, Dine out for moms 10/27, Sphinx Run Fest 10/29, Waffle House Wed 5:30 Experiencing God Study, NYOPT TOT VQ 9/22, Road Trip TOT VQ 9/29, Welcome Schrute (relocated from F3 Hickory to Greenville)
Prayers…Celion Dion’s M (teacher), Payton 7 year old at Monarch with cancer, Reed 5th grader at Oakview with health issues, Floppy Disk hernia surgery, Broney’s ankle, Spicoli & family (many of us don’t know you but we’re all praying for you brother!)
As always it was a pleasure Gentleman. Do whatever you can to get better and make this a better place for all of our families to live in! God Bless!