- Workout Date - 02/01/2023
- Q In Charge - Iceman
- The PAX - Hard Hat, Bagman, Stuart Smalley, Iceman
- AO -
4 men were undeterred by bitter cold and breezy conditions to post at #RunaWaze.
Hit the ground running…..too cold to stand in place. Due to the cold temps, I wanted to incorporate more running than pain stations, to keep us warm. So we ran .5mi intervals, stopping to exercise.
Right out of the BVES parking lot, then right on Shallowstone, stopping at Stonecrest. 10 ct sloooowwww merkins and Al Gore for 60 secs
As we ran that first mile, I felt like my face was going to freeze off #wardrobefail #notvisorweather
Straight on Shallowstone, then right on Stone Ridge, stopping at Oak Ridge Ct for 6″ and glute bridges
Straight on Stone Ridge, right on Sugar Creek Ln, stopping at Silver Creek Rd for merkins and Al Gore
Right on Silver Creek Rd, stopping at Sandy Creek Ct for slow dollys and one leg flutters
Straight on Silver Creek Rd, left on Shallowstone, right on Batesville then right on Kings Mountain Dr for archer merkins #badidea and lunge and hold
Straight down Kings Mountain, left on Saratoga, stopping at Canebrake Dr for 10 45* lbc’s
Indian run up Canebrake Dr til YHC was #cooked then mosey back to BVES.
– Between missing 2 weeks at #RunaWaze, skiing and @Spongebob’s stair workout yesterday, my legs were jelly today. #nothingleftinthetank
– @Bagman and @Hardhat led the way this morning. #predictable
– @HardHat’s g’mother passed
– @StuartSmalley’s sister
– @Twerkin’s Mom
– @Iceman’s sister
– Downtown convergence this Sat, 2/13
– Clemson launch this Sat, 2/13
See ya in the gloom….