- Workout Date - 03/25/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
12 brothers planted the Shovel Flag and were present for the Golden Nugget’s Triumphant debut.
- IW x 25
- SSH x 25
- One lap around the parking lot
- 10 Carolina Dry Docks
- 20 Double Count Mountain Climbers
- 30 Merkins
- 40 Weighted Squats (with the new sandbags – the Golden Nugget weighs 37lbs) after a short jog to get there
- 50 Lunge Walks
Mosey around the parking lot and Repeato
Lie down, shoulder to shoulder. We passed a 25lb sandbag down the line. Hold 6″ when you don’t have the bag. We also did Ins & Outs while the bag made it’s way down a second time.
Hand the Q to WiFi (because 1D had a 6am conference call…..who does that????)
ELEVENS with Merkins and Squats (nice little mosey to and from, each time). This was fun for 1D to watch from the car…..NOT!
Mosey around the parking lot
- Flutters x 35 (number of points WiFi thinks Clemson will score on Saturday…..he forgot to say that FSU would score 38!)
- Dollys x 35
- LBCs x 35
COT & BOM
- This morning was a little slack on the effort….especially from YHC. The conference call had me “out of sorts”. I promise to bring it next time.
- Nice job by WiFi on the backhalf Q. The PAX made me tired, just watching them!
- Dine Out For Mom is just 9 days away (October 24th)! Be sure to plan and Eat, Eat, Eat!
- Men’s Roundtable starts tomorrow (the 16th) at Downtown Grace Church, 05:30 start. Some are electing to do a three mile tempo run starting at 05:00, same place. Contact SlimFast on that one.
- The sandbags were “slowly” introduced. They will be sure to please in the future #GoldenNugget
- Take a look at the new “Pull Up Challenge” a couple of us started yesterday