- Workout Date - 12/08/2022
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
Flay posting for TBC
40 men (3 FNGs) get here’d in the gloom for T.B.C.’s VQ and set yet another attendance record.
The shovel flag was planted as we took a ride on The Elevator.
SSH x 30
IW x 30
Little baby arm circles 1 min forward 1 min back
Merkin x 20
Mosey to the top of Poinsett Plaza parking garage
Pax divided into 3 groups. Each group runs down 4 levels and takes the “elevator” up #ithinkweranamileuphill
1st level 10 burpees
Jump-ups to 2nd level
2nd level 30 merkins -run to level 3
3rd level 40 squats -run to level 4
4th level lunge walk 10 spaces
Plank and run laps around top of deck until pax is done
Mosey to Phil’s Hill – Center Stage parking lot
Partner up- one partner bear crawls up and crab walks down while other partner does squats #handinfireantshurts
Flapjack with merkins
Mosey to PC
LBC x 50
elbow plank 1 min
flutter x 51 #ithinkiheardsniffleing #cryingpax
- Tried to make Flay merlot #fail #bobomerlot? (editor’s note: you’ll have to try harder than that, cowboy—Flay)
- Great to see so many men so early in the gloom
- We need more Qs
- F3 is growing! The next Big Bang in Gower #tankyard may happen sooner than you think #additionbydivision #didyousayTANKYARD?
- 3rd F starts 10/16 at Downtown Grace. 5:30am. Sign up now
- Great races coming up – Paris Mountain 16k trail run Nov and Paris Mountain 20 k road race in Dec.
See you in the gloom…