- Workout Date - 03/01/2017
- Q In Charge - Bambi
- The PAX - Pet Stain (new), Dumpster, Soccer Mom, Dr. Phil, Pine Tar, ATM, Whisper, Easy Bake, Church Lady, M.O.
- AO -
On a brisk Tuesday morning, a group of confident PAX arrived at Pitchfork not knowing what was about to go down. I slowly revealed my pack of cards and announced the DECK OF DEATH. For a few of us, we had enjoyed previous posts where the Deck of Death was a fan favorite. Not wanting to just do the same ole same ole, I added a little spice to perk up the PAX. And heeerrrree she goes….
Warmup: SSH x 30; Run In Place for 1 minute; Plank Jacks x 20
- Draw one card at a time and perform the associated exercise. The exercise is dependent upon the Card #, and Card Suit. However with my added special treat, we doubled to number to increase the intensity. Oh and I removed cards 2,3, and 4 so that the lowest possible reps would be from a #5 card x 2 = 10 reps. Max reps is the Ace (14) x 2 = 28 reps.
- Repeat for 5 cards for Round 1. Repeat for 5 Rounds. 30 Squats between each round.
- Hearts = Burpees x double the number on the card
- Diamonds = Merkins x double the number on the card
- Clubs – Plank Jacks x double the number on the card
- Spades = Kick Thru x double the number on the card
Due to the complex random drawing of cards multiplied by the highly complicated math required to count reps, we did at least 100 reps per each exercise. Needless to say this was a rough post, but the PAX pushed through. Great job men!