- Workout Date - 01/28/2016
- Q In Charge - Floppy Disc
- The PAX - Sushi (WD), Fred, Elmer, Grimace (WB), THE Tickler, Big V, Retread, Church Lady, Racket, Floppy Disc (YHC)
- AO -
As I sat in the lot at #GoldenStrip at 0525, I was beginning to think this was going to be a Han Solo kind of day. Should have known it would be 0529 before the majority of the PAX came rolling in hot on 2 wheels. Went from 1 to 10 in the matter of 3 minutes. Can’t say they weren’t timely.
0530, Disclaimer given, and off we go
- 25 SSH IC – purposely a little slow to get a good stretch on each one. I was just a bit tight.
- 15 IW IC
- 15 MC IC
- Nice long mosey over to the bus loop
THANG 1 – Cora 1,2,3
Pax paired up, and Cora 1,2,3 was introduced – 100 BBSU, 200 Flutters DC, 300 Freddy Mercury DC. Pax 1 ran up hill, tapped stop sign, and back down. Pax 2 started reps. Flapjack until finished. Take a lap around the bus loop to stretch out the much abused abs.
THANG 2 – Landing BLIMPS
All together now, introduced the landing B.L.I.M.P.S:
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Lunges (dbl count)
- 15 Imperial Walkers (dbl count)
- 20 Merkins
- 25 Plank Jacks
- 30 Squats
After the BLIMPS are complete, take a lap around the bus loop. Rinse and repeat, but drop the last letter each time.
Total of 6 laps, and the following reps – 30 Burpees, 50 Lunges, 60 IW, 60 merkins, 50 Plank Jacks, 30 Squats
Mosey back to the VSF, no time (or abs) for Mary.
- Mauldin High Spirit Week 5K. Jan 23rd 9AM start, come early, $25 registration, proceeds benefit A Child’s Haven
- Starting 2/1, CharityChallenges.net is starting a Squat Challenge to raise support for Team RWB and Green Beret Foundation. $20 gets you registered, and all proceeds go to benefit these 2 great veterans organizations. You get a patch for participating, and you have 90 days to complete either 10k, 20k, or 30k squats. Tabs are awarded for the highest level completed. Starts 2/1, ends 4/30. If you want to get 10k squats in 90 days, all you need is 10 minutes, and 111 squats. You know you want to support the veterans, and have that sense of accomplishment as well. Sign up link and details are here
P – Elmer’s cousin has a young son who has a small hole in his heart that causing his blood to seep, and is causing oxidation, which makes it hard for him to breathe. He has a Dr’s appt today to determine a course of treatment.
All of you worked hard today to crush both Cora and the BLIMPS, not to mention some speedy laps up, down, and around. TClaps for the hard work that was put in. It is always an honor to lead, and YHC appreciates the push to get better.
Until the next time