- Workout Date - 12/10/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
28 Men (1 FNG) traded the comfort of their fartsacks for the gloom to partake in Spongebob’s VQ. Just like all first times, it resulted in sweat, body parts flailing awkwardly and bare skin (2 chippendales).
In N’ Outs x15
Mosey down to the main street bridge to split into 2 groups
Group 1: Dora’s 1,2,3
Move to amphitheater behind Peace center
One partner runs to the top of the stairs behind the Peace center while the other partner does the exercises until the pair completes the following:
100 x Box Jumps
200 x Smurf Jacks
300 x Rocky Twists
Group 2: Double-sided Jacob’s Ladder
Move to Parking Garage next to Greenville news
Bottom of ramp is Jack Webb’s (1 Merkin + 4 air presses)
Run to top of ramp and complete 1 Burpee
Repeat but add a Jack Webb and Burpee each time – going up to 7
Groups Flapjack after completion
Mosey back to Peace center square (Group 2 got done early and did some shoulder work…not foreseeing the future)…there’s still time left???
1 Dip – 10 Derkins
2 Dips – 9 Derkins
Yadda Yadda Yadda
10 Dips – 1 Derkin
(Finally got some noise out of the quiet bunch on this one)
Rosalitas x 20
Dolly’s x 20
In N’ Outs x 16 (so what if we already did them?)
– Was it just me or was everyone quiet this morning?
– Keep up the hard work…great to hear about those that are seeing and feeling results from the workouts
– Next workout is Saturday at Legacy 7-8AM – Latka has the Q
– Need more Q’s – If you’ve been coming for 4-6 weeks already, time to give it a shot…a lot of pleasure in being able to lead the PAX
– Prayers for Snippin’ it who’s going under the knife tomorrow, and Golden Sombrero who pulled a calf muscle this week
– Additional prayers go out to those riding to Maine starting this Saturday (Charity ride for Cancer aid). They have an extra 20 mile detour because of the Gov. Shutdown
– New workout: Tank Yard (Gower area) convergence scheduled for October 8th – may want to bring a headlamp. TBC has the Q, so may want to bring running shoes too!
– HOPE relay (Greenville – November 9th) benefits children with Autism. If interested in a team, get with Snowden.
– Spartan Beast November 9th – F3 has a team; signup with the team for a steep discount
– 3rd F opportunity – Men’s Roundtable starting 10/16 at Grace Church Downtown 5:30AM – if you haven’t signed up yet, please do so for a headcount