- Workout Date - 12/01/2015
- Q In Charge - Affordable Care Act
- The PAX - Iceman, PETA, Houdini, Soup, Caviar, Inspector Gadget, Double Windsor, Stewie, Bill Nye The Science Guy, Noonan, Caliendo, Armante, Domer Simpson, San Diago, Affordable Care Act
- AO -
It was a day of firsts for YHC as we continue the Main Thang revival. This was YHC’s first Q at Main Thang and also the first time YHC’s shovel flag has been planted anywhere! Finally, Gideon’s House will have a consistent shovel flag for our (ahem ahem) Wednesday morning workouts at 5:15am.
15 PAX did not go softly back into that good sack. Instead, they grabbed Fred the Baker by the ear and said, “Time for some pain! Then you can make some donuts, Sad Clown!” and avoided the sack like…
Unfortunately, others weren’t as fortunate and avoided the sack like this.
Conditions: Chilly, but not that chilly. In honor of hitting the 50 degree mark and to keep my word to @Iceman, I revealed the Psycho T (Tyler Hansbrough) jersey for Tanktop Tuesday under my sweatshirt. It was at this point, the expressions of some PAX seemed to say, “What did I just wake up at 5:00 for?”
SSH x 25 (SSH is somehow “against the grain” now with this crowd, mumblechatter ensues)
10 Burpees (OYO)
10 Electric Boogaloos (OYO) How’s that for “outside the box”? Aforementioned expressions are back.
Mosey around Falls Park
PAX partners up and does Merkin Partner Claps (x50) while we wait on the six.
It’s the first day of advent, fellas. Time to decorate this town with Christmas B.A.L.L.S.
Partner 1 sprints up the stairs, does 15 merkins, then sprints down the stairs while partner 2 does an exercise. Switcheroo. Rinse and repeat until this list is finished for the waiting partner.
- Al Gores
- Lt. Dans
- Star Jumps
Rinse and repeat your Christmas B.A.L.L.S. with a 60 yard sprint replacing the stairs.
Snow Angels (x20)
Makhtar N’Diayes (x20)
6 inches (3 x 15 long seconds)
- Christmas Party at Padre’s house!!!
- Vote for the F3 Awards!
- Come help Gideon’s House decorate for Christmas Wednesday from 1 to 3!
- Praise for YHC’s adoption process and prayers for a third babysitter for our all day training session in Columbia.
Ye Ol’ Moleskin
- After staring at this AO for as long as I’ve lived here from my office in the Courtyard Marriott, it feels good to have finally climbed my Mount Everest. Keep your expectations low, you’ll never be disappointed.
- We got a sneaky 200 merkins in today. Well done.
- I only got 35 burpees in today. That means I have 65 more to do today in order to keep pace for a ridiculous 3000 burpee challenge for December. At least I’ve lost all my beard weight from November.
- @InspectorGadget’s hat game is strong.