- Workout Date - 05/05/2020
- Q In Charge - Grass Fairy
- The PAX - Red Rider, Grass Fairy
- AO - The Terminal
Buenos Dias mis Amigos! It’s Cinco de Mayo!
Cinco de Mayo came about with Mexico’s victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War in 1862. As per custom, we as Americans want an excuse to have fun and let loose, so we made it a fun holiday revolving around Mexican culture. So what better way to celebrate it by making some burritos during the workout!
Mission: The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve men’s small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Disclaimer: Who’s a professional? Definitely not I. Modify as necessary.
Side Straddle Hops x 40 IC
Imperial Walkers x 40 IC
Through The Tunnel x 10 IC
Windmills x 10 IC
Little Baby Arm Circles x 5 seconds forward 5 seconds reverse
Big Boy Arm Circles x 5 seconds forward 5 seconds reverse
Mosey around track and continue to the playground. Start at the benches.
Dips x 20 IC
Merkins x 18 IC
LBCs x 31 IC
Squats x 10 IC (count down 5 then PAX count up as number)
Mosey down to the track and stop at the basketball goals
Time to make a burrito! (4 corners of the track workout)
- First we have to press the tortilla to get it ready! So lets do 10 Burpees at each corner
- Next let’s put a layer of beans. Well as they say “beans beans, good for the heart; beans beans make you fart; the more you fart, the better you feel; beans beans good for your heart!” So lets work out some of that gas from the beans and do 18 BBSU at each corner
- Next let’s put on some rice. So we will pick some rice from the fields to put on it. Let’s do 20 Bobby Hurleys at each corner
- I always like to have some protein on my burrito. So we need to chop up some of your favorite protein to place on it. We will do 18 Mountain Climbers (double count) at each corner to chop up the meat
- Now that we have the basics in there lets roll up the burrito and press it closed. For the essence of time we will do 5 Burpees at each corner.
Mosey back to the flags
American Hammers x 31 IC
Freddy Mercuries x 31 IC
LBCs x 18 IC
Pickle Pointers x 18 IC
- Everyone impacted by COVID, cause it just does not want to go away.
- All first responders and medical staff taking care of everyone as best they can
- All the new parents who are flying solo