- Workout Date - 03/21/2023
- Q In Charge - Iceman
- The PAX - 1040, Grim Reaper, Frankenriter, Denied, HomewardBound, Stewie, Double Windsor (WD - respect), Washer, Epee, Electric City, Wingnut, Iceman
- AO -
12 dudes planted the #shovelflag at the #MainThang for their Thursday #downPAINment. YHC had teased on twitter to come ready for a #beatdown and asked the PAX if they could hit the #curveball. Said #Curveball would be in the form of a LOT more running than YHC normally incorporates into a workout because of #BRR training.
SSH x20 – in honor of @Houdini who was not present
Derkins x10 – slow ct
Prison Squats x15
Enough of that – fast mosey to the #LibertyBridge via the walkway behind the #BowaterBldg
Larry Craig (wide merkins) on the east side of the bridge
Diamond merkins on the west side (Main St side)
Early finishers did oblique LBC’s until all finished
Mosey to the #Bowater parking deck for a modified escalator….
Starting on lvl 1 – 20 squats jumps, then run up steps to lvl 2, when you get to the next level – start the squat jumps but the official count doesn’t start until everyone is on the same level
Lvl 2 – 15 jump squats
Lvl 3 – 10 jump squats
Lvl 4 – 5 jump squats
LBC 2.0 x20
Run down the ramps to the bottom
Repeato with jump lunges
Once at the top, partner up for Big Boy situps and planks
P1 does 20 BBSU’s while P2 planks holding down P1’s feet, flapjack and repeat
Almost out of time, mosey down then all you got to the flag…
– I challenged the PAX and they responded. Big time effort and no loafing today. We covered 2.5miles (@DoubleWindsor clocked us at 2.8).
– @Epee works out at #Matinee (12pm start) and said it felt “Fall-like” to him this morning.
– We’ve got some sneaky fast guys – @Epee, @Denied, @HomewardBound and the fastest of the sneaky fast – @GrimReaper
– @Frankenriter and the Dr’s to get his meds right
– @Iceman’s cousin and family in Papa New Guinea
– Michelin 5k – 8/15. Sign up ($8) and wear your F3 gear
– @1040 has a volunteer opportunity during #FallForGreenville. Involves working at the #BierGarten. #YouHadMeAtBier…
– Remember to think about ways each of us can be better leaders – at home, work, community and bring those ideas to the PAX so we can all be #HIM (High Impact Males) and #MakeAdifference
See ya in the gloom…