- Workout Date - 12/11/2023
- Q In Charge - Latka/Iceman
- The PAX - Soul Plane (WD), White Walker, Spackler, Clip On (WB), Big D, FNG Chris - Lumiere, Tickler, Latka, Iceman
- AO -
9 men, including one FNG planted the #shovelflag at #Legacy. Swamp Rabbit’s #muthaship, the birthplace of F3 in the upstate. Attendance has waned in the last couple months, due to several reasons: expansion in the way of additional Sat workouts, guys opting for other workouts (mainly running or rucking) and/or the one that is not acceptable – apathy (fartsacking). So we’ve got to be intentional about posting at Legacy and getting it back to #problematic status. As has become more the norm than exception, there was no one signed up to Q so Latka and YHC decided to split the Q – buy one get 2…free!!
Iceman starts with the Q
Merkins (slow count) x15
Mosey to the hill by the pond for a twist on a couple of old favorites
Jack Webb and Dan Taylor as part of 7’s.
JW at the bottom and DT at the top
Should have done 11’s – the gap between sets of JW made it easier than I anticipated
Mosey to the track around the pond for the #escalator
10 merkins, lap
10 merkins, 20 side lunges, lap
10 merkins, 20 side lunges, 30 freddy mercuries, lap
10 merkins, 20 side lunges, 30 freddy mercuries, 40 plank shoulder touches, lap
10 merkins, 20 side lunges, 30 freddy mercuries, 40 plank shoulder touches, 50 flutters (dc)
Latka takes over…..
Staying at the track it’s Rodeo Clown time. This one always sucks and more so on the long track around the pond.
Once everyone had a turn we mosied to the field for #TheBeast (6 reps at 3 stops out and back for a total of 30 reps per round)
Rd 1 – merkins
Rd 2 – squats
Rd 3 – diamond merkins
Rd 4 – jump squats
My legs were jelly after this and mercifully we headed back to the #shovelflag for 6MOM
– It’s scientifically proven that 2 Q’s is more than twice the beatdown. No I don’t have a link corroborating this, but we all know it’s true…..
– Great work by our resident #doublerespect @SoulPlane. When we tell people he’s 67, they don’t believe us. I truly hope I’m close to the shape he’s in when I hit my 60’s. #inspiration
– #Kotters to @BigD. It’s been a while between posts but he (along with @Twerkin) has the innate ability to go hard no matter how long it’s been since his last post. That’s big time #mentalstrength
– #Tclaps to @ClipOn who’s posting #everywhereAllthetime
– Welcome to FNG Chris Tassy – Candelstick (that was later changed to Lumiere). He’s a South CLT resident visiting his brother-in-law, @TheTickler.
– GCOD’s son Dennis
– Sherpa and F3Kathmandu
– P200 participants
– USMC mudrun teams are forming
– BRR teams are forming
When was the last time you posted at #Legacy? Make a point to get out there 1 or 2 times per month and “Let’s Make Legacy Great Again”.
See ya in the gloom…..