- Workout Date - 05/01/2018
- Q In Charge - Iceman
- The PAX - WaxOn, Emeril, No Bars, Kindergarten Cop, House, Perry Mason, Courtesy Flush, Baby Groot, Bob Barker, iTunes, Grrrr, Zipline, Homer Simpson, SA (strings attached), Wilson, Training Wheels, The Muff, Iceman
- AO - The Station
18 men planted the virtual #shovelflag at #TheStation on a perfect morning for a workout. Some posted probably to see what the chatter on twitter was about….
— chris major (@PerryMasonF3) April 30, 2018
What could go wrong? pic.twitter.com/3LJFcSioHF
— Ross Hughes (@rosster99) April 30, 2018
and then @Flay got in that act (thought he might grace us with his presence in Greer, or not)…
— Boseefus (@boinspain) May 1, 2018
SSH x25 – @TrainingWheels comes in on #2wheels
Tempo Merkins x10
Mosey to the corner of Jason and Hwy 14 for American Hammers x15
Mosey on to MUMC where we grab 2 cinder blocks and line up for an #IndianRun #doubleapplesauce style. Block starts at the front and is passed back. Once at the end of the line, the last guy runs the block to the front. Rinse and repeat up Church St, Left on Miller, then mosey across the intersection to GFB.
Staying in your groups from the #IndianRun, #JoeHendrix up the steps then #crabwalk down. #Bombjacks, waiting on everyone to finish. Rinse and repeat, then back across the street to Miller St.
Line up for the same #IndianRun, straight across Church St then stopping at W Arlington Ave. We changed the #IR to guy at the front drops and does 5 squat thrusts then runs to the front of the line, rinse and repeat (this could be tweaked to flow more smoothly)….
We run this #IR back to MUMC and we partner up (1 block per team).
P1 – bear crawl out and back (20 yds)
P2 – squat thrusts
flapjack then rinse and repeat
P1 – lunge walk out and back
P2 – curls
flapjack and rinse and repeat
Put the blocks up and mosey back to the start point for 3 mins of Mary
Back scratchers x15
Plank variations for 90 secs
– The #IR’s were a hit until the last leg #Qfail We’ll see them again, with the necessary adjustments…
– Good to see @SA out again, even if he did try to rush Mary at the end
– Greer Family Fest this Saturday
– Hylton family
See ya in the #gloom….