- Workout Date - 04/01/2023
- Q In Charge - Iceman
- The PAX - Earthmover, Homeward Bound, Noonan, Slap Chop, Moobs, Radar, Golden Sombrero, Mustang Sally, Banjo (WD - Dbl respect), Cowbell (Cola), Iceman
- AO -
11 pimped out dudes planted the virtual #shovelflag at #TheBurbs and got to work. The group was relatively quiet without #mumblechatterkings @Footloose and @Snowden.
Slow ct merkins x10
Mosey to the bottom of the hill for BLIMPS (in action)
3 stations around the church where each exercise was performed, run from station to station. Once done with the 3rd station, #LarryBirds continued the exercise until everyone was done.
Round 1 – 5 Burpees (15 total)
Round 2 – 10 jump Lunges (30 total)
Round 3 – 15 Imperial walkers (45 total)
Round 4 – 20 diamond Merkins (60 total) #wheelhouse for @Radar and @Moobs
Round 5 – 30 Plank jacks (90 total)
Round 6 – 35 Squats (105 total)
@Earthmover begged for a rinse and repeat of that but YHC had other plans……
Mosey to find some cinder blocks (and they were further away than I realized)
21’s (7-7-7 curls)
15 squat presses
Clock derkins (feet on the block)
Mosey back to the parking lot for partner work
P1 – big boy situps
P2 – plank, holding P1’s feet
Partner leg throws
Finished up with flutter medley
– YHC saw @Earthmovers tweet needing a Q. It had been a while since I had been to #theBurbs AND I’m now a resident of 29650 (take that @BlueHawaii), it only made sense for me to Q.
– Good to see some new faces and host an #OutofTowner. Welcome to @Cowbell. Glad you joined us and hope to see you again soon.
– YHC did a lot of running in prep for the #BRR so it was quickly apparent that I was not in bootcamp shape. #LarryBirds all over the place.
– @Banjo (at 65) is an #inspiration to us all. Meanwhile, his son, @Hardhat #fartsacked
– #Kotters to @GoldenSombrero for getting back out to a bootcamp #JustLikeRidingAbike
– @Banjo’s son in Ethiopia
– @Golden’s friend found safe in the woods
– Local and Regional expansion (check out weekly email or F3nation.com)
– @GoldenSombrero, @Bartman and YHC will be launching a workout at Buena Vista Elementary Wed of next week (join us for the soft launch – 9/30 @ 0530)
– F3 Golf tourney on 10/8. What are you waiting on to sign up?
See ya in the gloom…..
Now that’s a great title to a backblast! And the workout looks pretty good too. I will be using it.