- Workout Date - 12/06/2016
- Q In Charge - Whisper
- The PAX - Officer Ponch, Mint Julep, Hulk Smash, Hannah Montana, Road Trip, NYOPT, Easy Bake, Floppy Disk (very late), Whisper (YHC)
- AO -
Another damp rainy morning was the situation for YHC’s B-day Q #2. #2 was scheduled due to a damp rainy morning for YHC’s b-day Q #1. Rainy is usually not a problem, but the planned weinke featuring Fraulein Helga, Greta’s German cousin just will not work as a 0.0. YHC could schedule B-day Q #3, but it is not even the correct month anymore. Helga will certainly make her appearance at a future date. You’ve been warned. 8 PAX came out so YHC dialed up the following near 0.0 for the high humidity conditions.
SSH x 25 IC
Hillbilly x 25 IC
Merkins x 25
Pair up for Dora
• 100 Burpees, PAX2 bear crawls down to the end of the covered walkway and runs back, then flipflop.
After (2) rounds of bear crawls we change to lunge walking
• 200 tea bag squats.
• 300 flutters, double count
• 400 air presses
Run a lap around the parking lot. Cold misty windy, but we had to run a little.
8’s alternating merkins and monkey humpers in place
American Hammers x 25 IC
Back scratchers x 25 IC
LBC’ x 25 IC every 5th one was tempo LBC
Flutters x 25 IC
Various plank positions ending with plank hold for Last Man Standing to see if Road Trip is still boss. He is again. He has found his sport.
• Floppy showed up once all the work was finished to emphasize the families adopted by F3 who’s Christmas will be funded through our Operation Sweet Tooth donations. At the moment we are behind expectations. Dec. 10th will be the last day for Operation Sweet Tooth donations for families adopted by F3. Step up!
• Jingle Bell Jog 5K, Dec. 10th.
• Dec. 10th Christmas party.
• Easy Bake’s Marathon Commute Dec. 21st to raise funds for Harvest Hope Food Bank – Donate at www.marathoncommute.com
Harris Campbell family
Deflated upcoming surgery
Brony’s son Drake
Always a pleasure gentlemen. SYITG