- Workout Date - 10/07/2014
- Q In Charge - Alfred
- The PAX - Erector, Footloose, FNG Pooh Bear (Travis Gawler), Rerun, Carl Lewis, Grr, Biofreeze, Oui Oui, Play-Doh, Lizard Lick, FNG Doofenshmirtz (Walden Jones), Wally, Alfred (Q)
- AO -
YHC rolled up in the parking lot at 0523 to see a nice group of PAX gathered to put in their daily downPAINment. 13 brave souls decided to better themselves today including 2 FNGs. Well done EHing your brothers fellas. The red pill is where it’s at. As the clock on the tower of City Hall rolled to 0530, it was time to get down to business.
SSH x 15 IC
Imperial Walkers x 10 IC (man those are hard to count)
Merkins x 10 IC
Mountain Climbers x 10 IC
Now that we’re nice and toasty, let’s do a little mozy to the bottom of the road next to the cemetary. Time for 11s. One rep at the bottom, 11 at the top. 2 at the bottom, 9 at the top, etc.
Squats at the bottom
Burpees at the top
Backward run up hill, forward run down
YHC didn’t want to spend the whole workout here, so #Audible after the first set to 7s from 11s. Plank up at the bottom until every (YHC) finishes. Thanks Footloose for doing an extra rep on the burpees so YHC wasn’t lonely.
Next up. Count off into two groups. We’re going to do some AMRAP stations. (As many reps as possible). Focus on your form over speed.
Mosey to the Playground
Pull Ups x 1 min
Dips x 1 min
LBC x 1 min
Diamond Merkins x 1 min
Mosey down to Cannon Centre parking lot for…
Wall Sit x 1 min
Merkins Plank Shoulder Touch x 1 min
Mosey to the grass by the pergola
Bear Crawl up the mill to the street
Crab Walk down the hill to the pergola.
I think Erector mighty morphed into an actual crab on the way down because I have never seen anyone crab walk so fast. It was like a crab sprint. Good effort sir.
Mosey to the amphitheater for some fun on the steps
One leg step up both legs x 1 min
Decline Plank x 1 min (only 4 hours and 25 minutes left to go to break that world record)
Squats x 1 min
Mosey back to the circle for Mary.
High Slow Flutter x 10 IC
Plank cross body knee strikes x 20 OYO
Dolly x 15 IC
Erector x 15 IC
Good work today guys. It’s always a pleasure to be in the #gloom with the PAX. The laughter, the fellowship, pushing and supporting one another, and of course the trash talk. So grateful to be able to call you brothers. Welcome to the new guys. The workouts don’t get easier, you just get stronger.
FNG Travis – Likes to farm and keep bees = Pooh Bear
FNG Walden – Engineer > Almost became SlideRule until the mad scientist from Phineas & Ferb popped out = Doofenshmirtz
Prayers / Announcements
– Erector shared about the Ultimate Challenge Mud Run over the weekend. Nothing like 640 F3 guys from across the nation in a big ball of man. Next event is April 11th, 2015. Make plans to attend.
– Tim Bright lost his fight with cancer, but won his place in heaven thanks to his faith in Jesus Christ. Need lots of prayers for his wife he left behind and their families. Memorial service is 1230 Saturday at Greenville First Baptist. In lieu of flowers make donations to iTor at Greenville Memorial Hospital.
– Charlie, Golden Sombrero’s son, is almost 100% recovered.
Erector’s got the Q Thursday!