- Workout Date - 08/23/2016
- Q In Charge - Spongebob
- The PAX - Iceman, Stewie, PETA, Crash, Katina, The Count, Pledge, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Earthmover, TBC
- AO -
In today’s world, it’s no big deal if you show up to #mainthang and see a random collection of people either ending their night, beginning their day, catching squirtles, or in today’s case, putting on a little wrestling match while vaping some sweet fruity flavor.
11 PAX showed up to make themselves better but held on to their personal belongings closely as mischief was in the air. YHC took the Q as he needed some early morning motivation to get out of bed and do something.
SSH X 20
Superman Merkins X 13 – lost track of counting watching 2 of the hooligans wrestling on the ground…thanks to THE COUNT for keeping track
Mountain Climbers X 20
Squats X 15
Mosey down to the river
*Note: YHC had the official #mainthang flag stolen months ago and is pretty protective of the one being used now. Let’s take the flag away from the crowd and keep a close watch on it today.
Bottom of the amphitheater stairs:
Bent Jacob’s Ladder
Bunny-hop to the top
Burpees X 6
Big Boy Situps X 1
5:2, 4:3, etc.
During the ladder, a little 9th green at 9 action started happening that provided a nice mist.
*Also, delegated a task to Earthmover that he must ensure YHC does not forget his keys as we move from locale to locale. The rest of the PAX was happy to aid in this task.
Mosey over to the poles
Supine Pull-ups X 10
Squats X 10
Big Boy Situps X 10
3 times through
Mosey over to the Camperdown garage and partner up for Dora 1-2-3
Partner 1 runs the stairs to the top of the garage, completes 5 hand-release merkins, and runs back down
Partner 2 exercises then flapjacks when P1 arrives.
100 X LBCs
200 X Russian Twists
300 X Flutters (double-count)
*Hats off to the PAX for showing that it’s virtually impossible to expect 11 grown men to listen to directions when being given
Mosey over to Liberty bridge, across it, and stop at the foot of the steps
5 triceps on each step all the way to the top
*Even though they are very small steps, the Tri’s started to BURN at the end of this. Kudos to Iceman for crushing it
Mosey across main…Thanks to PETA for checking YHC had his keys (Earthmover CLAIMS he saw that I had them in my hand but Lochte also claims the language barrier made him think he was being robbed)
Go reclaim the flag and run back to base
*Kudos to Pledge for doing a Joe Hendrix on PC stairs #extracredit
Dying cockroach X 20
Jaques Cousteau X 20
Upward dog; downward dog
– Great efforts by all as it was a smorgasbord of events this morning
– Crash made it through Day 2 and the dude has no quit in him. That type of attitude is going to go far when you are living nextdoor to the Whitesell’s (Caviar’s)
– Prayers for Ice’s friend who had a ruptured colon (Good God OUCH). Dangerous happenings
– F3 Golf is 10/20 – Play golf, drink beer outside, or help volunteer by standing on a golf course and drinking beer. All proceeds go to F3 Foundation and help out the upstate.
– Flyby award to Houdini who yelled from the bridge as he ran by at a #youarefasterthanthat pace
– Small world story today discovering Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and I talked to the same customer in the same day
– Proper nutrition and a diet rich in fiber should be a key focus for regularity