- Workout Date - 10/03/2023
- Q In Charge -
- The PAX -
- AO -
23 Men planted the SF and made a #downPAINment to Debit’s checkbook.
(Iceman posting for Debit)
Mosey down to Falls Park, all the way to the bottom, for
Partner up – 2 waves of the Beast, 6 reps of each exercise, once at each of 3 tiers (up and back) for a total of 36 reps
Exercise 1 – Squats
Exercise 2 – Merkins
Exercise 3 – Lunges
Mosey by the river under Main St and across the Bridge Over the River Reedy to the Pavilion for
People’s Chair and Mountain Climber combos
3 sets PC for 45 seconds, with some right leg and left leg up mixed in, and MCs x 10 in between
Mosey to the amphitheater for
Burpees at the bottom, and Merkins at the top. #smoked #audible
Partner up for Joe Hendricks #1 x5
One partner is planking while other partner bunny hops over him, and slides underneath backwards
Mosey up to the stairs for
bear crawl up, and a crab walk back down.
Mosey to the bottom and circle up for everyone’s favorite
Mr. Jack Webb
1 merkin and 4 air presses
Up to 5 and 20 #hadtocallitoffat20…smoked
6MOM – (Iceman on Q)
Dead cockroaches x 10 (IC)
Rosalita x 20 (IC)
45 degree LBCs x 10 (IC)
Bicycles x 10 (IC)
– We continue to lift up Spicoli with his health issues.
– We also lift up Flay and his wife as they are expecting a chiled, and have another ultrasound coming up – pray for good results.
– Great Q by Debit. My wallet definitely feels lighter.
– Working on F3 party – Hootie, Bartman, and Maverick have the Q. Date is August 17th, in one of the hangar’s at Greenville’s downtown airport. More details and an invite to come
– Mystery Q for next Thurs, 8.1.13. You don’t want to miss this workout!!
– Welcome to Washer and Dryer. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Debit’s out, and back to his calculator