- Workout Date - 02/16/2016
- Q In Charge - Whisper
- The PAX - Easy Bake, Short Barrel, Dr. Phil, Dumpster (FNG), Whisper (YHC)
- AO -
SSH x 25 IC
Hillbilly x 20 IC
Surveillance mosey around the building to look for a dry spot. Apparently, covered sidewalks do not stay dry during freezing rain events. Ended up where we started but tucked up near the doors of the building. Here we go.
Lazy Dora (a deceptively misnamed regimen)
- 100 merkins, PAX1 does 10 merkins while PAX 2 planks. Then flipflop to 100 total.
- 200 LBC’s, P1 does 20 cnt, P2 holds 6in.
- 300 squats, P1 does 25 cnt, P2 squat hold(Al Gore)
Brief intermission to mosey a lap around the parking lot.
What goes up …
- 300 air presses, P1 does 25 cnt, P2 planks. It was mentioned this “sounded” rather easy, but it proved the old adage, “easier said than done.”
- 200 American Hammers, P1 does 20 cnt, P2 holds 6in
At this point our FNG arrived. Better late than not at all. He mentioned a shorter first workout may help him avoid getting sore. YHC feels he has only delaying the inevitable.
In true Pitchfork fashion things got a little weird here as we returned to Dora. YHC announced the next exercise (our FNG’s first F3 exercise) which was Monkey Humpers. That got a look.
- 100 Monkey Humpers, P1 does 10 cnt, P2 squat hold.
Reverse Superman Crunches x 10 IC
Mosey to the whisper mobile to move coupons.
Next was an Al Gore block brigade. Instead of hugging a tree we passed coupons to the end of the line. To bring them back in each PAX did a One Leg Dead Lift with each block, alternating legs. Out of time.
GHS 5k and ½ marathon Feb. 27th
Sudden death of Short Barrel’s retired co-worker
Always a pleasure gentlemen. SYITG