- Workout Date - 09/20/2014
- Q In Charge - Aloha
- The PAX - Iceman, Grilled Cheese on a Donut, Scuba Steve, San Diago, Tesh, Earthmover, Clowney, Jekyll (visiting from The Fort), Double Windsor, Certus, WiFi, Caviar, Holla, Erector, 1D, Flay, Snowden, Longbottom, FNG Sweeney Todd (Jimmy Thompson)
- AO -
20 PAX, inspired by the opportunity to hear an hour or so of Snowden’s #mumblechatter, hammerfist-elbowed their way out of the fartsack and into the Legacy gloom for a bunch of random workout stuff that made us all better at things…
– 20 SSH IC, 20 IW IC, 10 Merkins IC
Mosey across the beautiful Legacy grass and down the hill to the lake…partner up, size doesn’t matter.
– Partner 1: run a lap around the lake, Partner 2: do the exercise until their partner returns. Switch.
3 total laps: Derkins, Lunges, Flutter Kicks
– Joe Hendrix up the curvy stairs
– 11s Squats & Burpees (PAX were told to partner up for these, but I was just testing them to see if they knew that 11s are an exercise in which a partner is neither necessary nor convenient) with a run up/down the grassy hill in between
Mosey to the volleyball kitty litter…
– Partner 1: Bear Crawl down and back through the sand, Partner 2: do the exercise until their partner returns. Switch.
2x: LBCs, Erectors (Air Humpers) *excellent form on the air humpers by all PAX…
Mosey to the picnic tables…
– Partner 1: Derkins, Partner 2: Table Box Jumps. Switch.
20, 15, 10, 5
– 25 Dips
Mosey to the road and form 2 lines for an Indian…excuse me…Native American run…
– Random stops for pain stations:
Peter Parker x10 IC, Freddy Mercury x15 IC, Flutter Kicks x20 IC
– Native American run back to the shovel flag
that was 1 mile of Native American running…
– Russian Twist x20 IC
– Elbow Plank 30sec
– Plank 30sec
– Merkins x10 IC
– Hold 6 inches 30sec
– Flutter Kicks x20 IC
– Rosalita x20 IC
– Dora x20 IC
This was my VQ for a bootcamp (although I did bring cinder blocks for my VQ at the crucible) and it was a blast. Gotta start stepping up and leading more often. Everybody did great and worked exceptionally hard. You guys are the best.
– It was cool having Jekyll visiting from The Fort. Thanks for posting with us, brother.
– Jekyll and his homies at The Fort will be celebrating 2 years of F3 with Dredd & OBT this week.
– Oct 18 is the Anderson launch: EH some dudes!
– This Wednesday, Sept. 24, Traveler’s Rest launches at Gateway Park by Sunrift. Zorro has the Q.
– Upward Center launched today in West Spartanburg.
– Per Erector: F3 has raised over $400 for cancer research from his headband fundraiser awesomeness
– Erector will be sponsored doing a bike ride from Greenville to Maine for cancer research
– Continue to pray for Tydre with some infection issues in the Burn Center
– Sherpa running a marathon in Nepal this past week, repping F3 internationally
– Slim running a 50K in Asheville today