- Workout Date - 08/28/2015
- Q In Charge - Whisper
- The PAX - Hulk Smash, Tedadiah, Thumper, Earth Mover, 3rd Base, Look Out Below, Cool Breeze, Bambi, Sammy, ATM, Hooch, M.O., Homeward Bound, Candy Striper, Whisper(YHC)
- AO -
15 PAX GOT TO EXPERIENCE WHISPER’S VQ ACTIONS SPEAKING LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!
Warm up: SSH x 25; Hillbillies x 20
This was advertised as a dumbbell workout so once we grabbed the dumbbells it cost 5 burpees to put them down. YHC thinks there was some cheating here, but it is hard to tell in the gloom.
- Moved the plane to the tarmac with air traffic controllers(lateral dumbbell raises to horizontal then vertical) x 10. 2nd segment was with alternating arms and proved to be a test of motor skills x 10.
- Gear up(bent over dumbbell row then extension out to horizontal) x 10.
- Finally get off the ground with fly’s( on our six fly with press in between) x 15
We’re soaring now. Mosey to the track. As it turned out we landed in Turkey, but we only came to ride the escalator.
Four Corners Escalator (= one lap around the track)
- 1st corner – 10 x Turkish get-ups(TG) & sprint to 2nd Sprints were less than impressive. PAX must have been remembering their moms saying not to run with scissors. It’s pretty difficult to put your eye out with a dumbbell.
- 2nd corner – 10 TG + 20 clean and press(CP), sprint to 3rd corner & plank till all PAX arrive. This was a special quiet time in which only grunts and groans were heard. “Sprint” would not be the best description for the move to 3rd
- 3rd corner – 10 TG + 20 CP + 30 squats, sprint(yea right) to 4th corner with 1st PAX there calling plank positions.
- 4th corner – 10 TG + 20 CP + 30 squat + 40 bent over rows, then wander to the 1st corner for 5 count BLIMPS till all arrive.
MARY: Box Cutters x 20; LBC x 20
COT: Lifting up 2 specific prayers and any unheard.