- Workout Date - 03/01/2016
- Q In Charge - Floppy Disc
- The PAX - Obama, Macho Man (#Kotters), Thumper, Look Out Below, Lite Brite, Elmer, Noah, John Denver, Puma (WB), Racquet, Fred, The Tickler, WiFi (Respect, WD), Big V, YHC
- AO -
Everyone enjoys playing with cards…until they show up for a #Beatdown. 15 Pax decided today was a great day to put down their chips, and see who had the best hand…
#Kotters to the new FNG @MachoMan…it’s been awhile brother. The #TwittahEH does produce results….
0530 has arrived, a couple of guys have rolled in hot on 2 wheels, and the pre run party is ready to roll!
- #Tclaps for getting in bonus miles ahead of the Thang – @Wifi, @Fred, @TheTickler, @BigV, @Thumper.
- #Tclaps to @LiteBrite and @Puma for the Pre-ruck as well.
WU – All in cadence
- SSH x 25
- MC x 16 (lost track of where I wanted to stop)
- IW x 15
Feeling pretty warm at this point, so let’s mosey to the bus loop for…
Classic Deck of Death Format – 54 cards, 4 suits, 2 jokers:
- Hearts – Burpees
- Diamonds – Merkins
- Clubs – LBCs
- Spades – Squats
- Jokers – bear crawl up hill, run 40 yds, crab walk down, run back to start
After every hand of #5CardStud, take a lap around the bus loop. All reps are for the face value of the cards, Jacks – Aces are 11-14 reps. Now that everyone is informed, off we go.
Got in 8 hands, 3 left unplayed – just not enough time. Lots of all exercises were done, and almost 2 miles of running as well.
A – 5K at Mauldin Elementary this Saturday March 5th. Also, keep your eyes open for details on #Jackalope that Sponge is working on.
P- Pray that Elmer stays healthy since the rest of his fam is not.
@LiteBrite prayed us out.
Good work gents! Wouldn’t get up to do this without ya!