- Workout Date - 04/10/2017
- Q In Charge - Moped
- The PAX - Whitewall, Romo, Amp, Urkel, Wahoo, Carmen San Diego, Sigmund(FNG Jim Rosenberger), Moped
- AO -
YHC turns 30 tomorrow(4/11) and wanted to enjoy it with all the Toilet Bowl Family! What a better way to celebrate than Q your first workout! Thanks to all who made it a great one!
- SSH IC x20
- Windmill IC X17
- Both of these were suppose to go to 30…but I am still learning patience…maybe next year!
- 4 different 11’s
- Bobby Hurley & Big Boy Sit Ups running the hill in between
- Hand Release ‘Mericans & 4ct LBFK running the hill in between
- 4ct Smurf Jacks & Box Cutters running the hill in between
- Pull Ups & Dericans on the stairs – no running!
Word of the Day:
Matthew 14:13-14 – Now when Jesus heard this, he withdrew from there in a boat to a desolate place by himself. But when the crowds heard it, they followed him on foot from the towns. When he went ashore he saw a great crowd, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.
Life, opportunities, and ministry doesn’t always happen when we schedule it. When we already have plans, or are on our way to do something, all these things tend to “interrupt”. How will we respond? In our sin nature and be annoyed or ignore them. Or, like Jesus and have compassion. Compassion healed the sick and then feed 5000. Let’s pick that option today.