- Workout Date - 12/12/2015
- Q In Charge - Padre
- The PAX - You, Your M (if applicable), Your 2.0s (if applicable), Your Guts (Stop it, Dabo)
- AO -
Great news, fellas! @Padre is having a party at his house!
Okay, so it may not be that energetic. Nobody (at least nobody that would admit it) is a classically trained dancer. Dancing within F3 is actually allowed (although not utilized enough). We’d have to recruit a confetti committee. The list goes on and on…
We do, however, have confirmation that an F3 Holiday party will take place at @Padre‘s house to celebrate our down painments and friends we’ve made this year, and to also ramp up the 2nd F and meet some guys from the other side of the Swamp you may not otherwise meet.
- What – F3 Swamp Rabbit Holiday Party
- When – December 12th, 2015. 5pm to 9pm (or whenever the cops come)
- Where – @Padre‘s Casa. 300 Spaulding Farm Road. Greenville, SC 29615. First house on the right after the clubhouse (when using the main entrance off of highway 14). Park on the right side of the road between the clubhouse and 300 Spaulding Farm Road.
- Who – All PAX and family are welcome. We’ve all out-kicked our coverage. It’s time to show off our better halves and 2.0s.
- How Much – $10 per adult (2.0s are free). We increased the cost this year to raise money for Swamp Rabbit F3 Foundation. Please pay our Treasurer, @Padre, via PayPal (email@example.com).
- Food/Drinks – Our local BBQ guru, @Flay, will be on the grill. The sides will the responsibility of us all. Bring your favorite side dish to share with the PAX. @Iceman says BYOD. I’m hoping that means drinks and not an unfortunate iteration of Dabo’s latest war cry.
- Attire – Casual. I know some of you (okay, me) like to let your Freak Flags fly, but let’s save it for the gloom.
The Rest of the Story
- Please fill out the Awards Survey! This is for the annual F3 awards, voted on by the PAX. Let your voice be heard! You do not have to attend the party to vote!
- RSVP so @Padre knows how many piddle pads to spread out on his hardwoods. Either by paying the $10 per head on PayPal or emailing him at the address listed above. We need to have a headcount to plan.
- There will be a bouncy house provided for the 2.0s, not the dads (I’m looking at you, @LookOutBelow)
- Like everything in F3, organizing for this event is not a one man show. If you would like to lead or help or whatever, please contact @Iceman, @Padre, @Bambi, or myself (@AffordableCareAct).
This is my first year with F3 and I couldn’t ask for a better group of guys to celebrate an important Holiday with. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you guys and look forward to good food and great fellowship. Aye!