- Workout Date - 10/01/2020
- Q In Charge - Red Rider
- The PAX - Heidi, Grass Fairy, Benign, Peekaboo, RoadTrip, Cockpit, Buffy, Lumbergh,
- AO - The Terminal
A day late celebration of YHC’s 48th trip around the sun and reasonably close to 1-year F3 anniversary, 9 Pax joined in for some fun minus Murder Bunnies. No other animals were harmed during the execution of this Q.
Disclaimer: Furthest from a professional you’ll find – check
- 12x SSH
- 12x Hillbillies
- Bat Wings:
- 20x Forward L.B. Arm circles; hold
- 20x Backward L.B. Arm circles; hold
- 20x Seal Claps; hold
- 20x Overhead Claps; recover
- 10 Burpees OYO
(Mosey to curb in front of school)
- 12x – Ascending Curb Crawls
(Mosey to back wall near playground)
- Donkey Kick-offs to somewhere approaching 10 seconds
- ChumbaBurpees – new crowd favorite!
(Mosey to bus loop)
- B.O.M.B.S. Bad math capabilities rounded up to even 50 reps – intended to be multiples of 48….
- 50 Burpees
- 100 Overhead claps
- 150 Merkins
- 200 Big Bois
- 250 Squats (no one finished – times up!)
- 12x Crunchy Frogs
- 12x Boxcutters
P200 is ~6 months away – run nerds invited/expected
Jackalope is 10/17; signups are active
Prayers for healing of the country and all affected by Covid.
Nice work, gentlemen! It’s an honor to lead you this morning.
– Red Rider